About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, October 8, 2012

The Song of the Week Is....(#20)

Make A Difference

We are called to make a difference in a world that needs God's love.
We are called to make a difference through His Word from above.
May we be a people willing to obey,
And follow our Savior each and every day.

Compassion makes a difference through the hope that Jesus brings.
His Gospel message is the reason  that we sing.
We will make a difference. We will share His truth and pray,
For repentance in our nation and revival in our day.

We are called to make a difference for a people trapped in sin.
We must humbly go and tell them of Christ's freedom from within.
May His Holy Spirit empower us today.
And we as His people trust Him and obey.

We are called to make a difference in our needy world today.
If we're purified through His Word and before Him humbly pray.
Then our lives are different and Christ is glorified.
And His  mighty power is seen before their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!