About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

2012 Graduation

Last night was our graduation. We had 2 homeschool graduates and 2 Christian school graduates. We had Betsy Foster and Anthony Senecal from the home school, and Bethany Brown and Zach Brown from the Christian school. We are all very happy for them. :D Unfortunately, I just lost my soulwinning partner. :( The teens sang Sheltered By His Grace and B ro. Cialini sang About the Cross. I LOVE that song!!!! The Christian school honored the helpers who volunteered to help in the school. Those that they thanked were
Mrs. Tullock, Mrs. Geer, Mrs. Jackie Brown, Mrs. Cialini, and Mrs. Gabi Young. The graduates gave their moms a rose as a thank you which I though was very sweet. After the graduation, the teen girls rushed down to the gymn (not to be first of course:) to help Mrs. Cialini out. Courtney and Nina did ice cream and chex mix, Brittany did cake (she was glad not to cut it:) and I did the punch. Katelyn helped me by handing cups and Abbey took the punch bowls back and forth for me. We served 8 bowls of punch and in between, we crammed in some cake and ice cream. Luckily, I gave the graduates some punch before it all went out! Well gtg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!