About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Because Of the Soldier

Because of the Soldier

Red, white, & blue,
Three colors bold and true.
Flying bold and hight,
Waving freely in the sky.
Showing our peace, freedom, and liberty,
Oh soldiers it was because of thee!

"In God we trust" should be our motto,
But many don't believe it.
Soldiers are putting up a fight,
Bringing hope, faith, and giving light.
From the east to the west,
Citizens rise up and give your best!
Let us take a stand and fight for America!

Trials and tribulations are coming our way,
Life is getting harder day by day.
Courage is fleeing the hearts of men,
Ceasing to help America now and then.
When will we realize the call to war,
When time is fading more and more.
"My country tis of thee"
Sweet, sweet land of liberty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!