About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 4, 2012

The Song of the Week Is....(#8)

Sheltered By His Grace

I missed out on heartaches this world feels every day.
And I missed out  on a broken home that would steal my joy away.
And I missed out on all the things they said, I'd miss out on.
Oh but somehow I've a heart of peace, while their good times are gone.

CHORUS:
I've been sheltered by His grace.
Kept in a safe place.
Protected by the prayers of those who always sought His face.
In a world of shifting sand, I can hold onto their hand.
For they've guided me in  how to run this race.
As the years go by, I'm sheltered by His grace.

Grace can take the sin away, that's stained a soul for years.
Grace can keep a life that's pure from shedding bitter tears.
And the grace that's brought me safe thus far, will safely lead me on.
For the truth they've instilled me, will last when they are gone.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!