About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Song of the Week Is.....(#9)

Joshua 1:8
  This book of the law, shall not depart out of thy mouth but thous shalt meditate in it day and night; that thou mayest observe, to do according to all that is written therein, for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous and then thou shalt have good success.

I didn't have time to post a long song but this is a wonderful scripture song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!