About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Song of the Week Is....(#11)

We Will Carry the Torch

The world lies in darkness lost in their sins.
And they don't even know, the danger their in.
We who are called to that glorious fight,
Must shine like a beacon of love, in the night.


Chorus:
We will carry the torch.
We will lift up the flame.
We march through the darkness with the light of his name.
Until the glory of God, is seen by the world.
We will carry the torch of the Lord.

There's no need for failure, there's no need for fear.
For the Lord goes before us to make our paths clear.
Let the glorious flame, let the glorious light.
Let it shine out through you and shine in the night.

The torch is our Saviour the hope for all men.
And as we lift Him up, he will draw all men to him.
To him

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!