About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, June 25, 2012

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what!!!!!!! I just received word from Bekah Bosje that…………
THEY ARE COMING TO CAMP WITH US!!!!!!!!! Her, Matthew, AND Nathan are coming. Nathan wasnt going to but he is now. YIPPEE!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. We are excited too. But we have known for a while. So you just now found out?
    Your excited and you don't even know them. Can you imagine how we feel?
    Courtney
    Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm excited. Bekah and I have been in contact quite awhile and I have know that Matthew and Bekah were going to camp but she told me not to tell anyone quite yet until they were definite.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!