About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A letter From A Friend

Dear friends,
Things are going ok down here in Florida. We recently purchased a house (trailer) and we have begun fixing it up by painting it. My room is finished being painted and needs to be decorated. My bathroom is also done being painted. It just needs to be decorated. The power was just turned on this Friday (YAY!!!). So now we are working on the living room because we have painted all the ceilings a few times each. Both my mom and I are really excited about our new home!
The pastor down here in Florida has allowed me to play the piano on Wednesdays so this last Wednesday I play for invitation and offering. He also let me borrow the electric piano nobody uses (which has been sitting in the boy’s bathroom for at least a year). The teen girls went on a teen activity to Brandon, FL to go on “a Walk Thru Bethlehem “. Which it is basically a play but you walk around in it. It was so cool! The almost 2 hour wait was worth it (even though we went to subway and got ice cream during that wait). We got home at almost 1 AM.
So today my dad and Chuckie are leaving to go back to NY my dad will be coming back to FL after Gabi gets settled in her new house. Totally off the subject but has any of you guys heard me say ‘sandspur’? Well they are weeds I guess you could say that grow tiny little spurs on them. They grow all over the yard so you can’t walk barefoot until the “lawn” is mowed a few times (the reason for the quotation marks around the word lawn is it’s not really grass it just grass-like weeds.) So I guess this is all that's happened so far. I will write back to you all very soon!!!


Sincerely your friend,
Abbey

2 comments:

  1. yeah kinda ;p they really hurt when they're still green because all the spikes stick out...ouch!
    -abbey

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!