About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Friday, December 28, 2012

My day

Today, we went shopping at Fleet Feet so my bro, Paul, could buy some running shoes. Then, we went to the mall and we went to a bunch of stores. We went to this store called Charming Charlie and its an AwEsOmE accesory store! On the way to Fleet Feet, my bro, Paul, Jen, the boys, and I almost got into an accident. we were heading down the road(at a good speed since the speed limit was like 50-60) and this idiot backed out right in front of us until Paul blared the horn at her. After the mall, we dropped off everyone at the house and Jen, Daria, Anna, and I went to Target abd Kohls. I found this ADORABLE dress and jacket at Target and Kohls. Busy day but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!