About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

My 2nd Christmas

Wow, I have been blogging more this week than I have ever done! Today, my brother Prankster *aka Tom* and Daria flew in from Denver, CO. We opened presents and I got an Airforce hoody, an Army hoody, a $25 iTunes card, socks, a knitted, adorable bracelet, a REALL cute purple,sparkly,knitted sweater, (sorta similiar to what you Senecals have:), a black shirt, (or is it Navy blue?) and I forget what else. I am enjoying my time here but I miss you guys a lot! Stay tuned! (I sound like a tv program. :P)

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!