About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Trip So far...

Hello! Well, nothing much is happening. Tonight, we are going to a Japanese restaurant. They are going to cook the food in front of us. I'm excited. My time here is fun but I really miss all you guys back in NY. I can't wait to see everyone on Wednesday night! I have tons of pics to share with you guys. It's hard when you're on vacation and your Bible reading schedule gets messed up. I have been squeezing in time to read my Bible and try to get some prayer time in. Hope you guys are keeping busy! Love and miss you all! :D 

1 comment:

  1. my aunt wanted to take me to a Japanese restaurant but my dad needed me home but I still might be able to go but it will probably be weird because I don't go out to eat a lot so... well you know :) anyways sounds like you had fun. misha.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!