About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, December 31, 2012

My Day Today

Well, today's my last day here in IN. Tomorrow, I leave IN and Matt returns to IN. Haha. Well, even though most don't care what I do, I'm going to tell you what I did today. :P My bros, parents, sis, and I went to the AMC theater to see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. That was awesome and I can't wait for the next one to come out. (It's a trilogy) Paul bought some popcorn ($8 can you believe it!?!?) and we shared it. It was REALLY greasy. Then we went back and chilled. We are staying up till 12 IN time and 1 NY time. :D Can't wait for the loooooooong 12 hour drive home(can you tell that I'm being sarcastic?) but excited to see my Grandpa.

6 comments:

  1. Matt is actually going back on Thursdays. why don't you think we care about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your wrong again. He is actually riding down with us tomorrow; for my cousin Deborah's wedding on Saturday.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!