About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Social

Last night, our church had a Christmas social. Apparently, I ended up sitting in front of a row of guys. Pastor preached a message, then Bro Cialini started the program. Mr Case sang The Birthday of a King. After that, Luke, David, Jeff and I did He Is Born. While Jeff and David got ready, Mr Brown did a Christmas Monologue. Then, Jeff and David did Christmas Connection. While Mr Ruthven sang O Holy Night, those who were in the next skit changed. The "Hallelujah's" went to the right side and apparently, Katelyn ran into Brittany who ran into me and I almost ran into Hannah. With our Monk costumes on, we couldnt see a thing. We then did The Silent Monks-Hallelujah Chorus. After that we sang (in our Monk costumes) While You Were Sleeping. Afterwards, we went down to the gym. I got serve the punch and you would NOT believe how many people want ice cream. Especially Senecals. :) Then a very unexpected thing happened. Brian Foster came over to me(with Katelyn as a witness) and said "Heyyy, do u want a kiss?" and Im like "WHAT!?!?! " and then he hands me a chocolate kiss. Then he's like " The expression on your face was priceless!!" and then he goes and tells Jeff, Joe, George, Michael, whoever was in that group, and of all people, Mr Brown. (Steve Brown) And a VERY funny interaction between Courtney and Christopher happened at the drink tabke. :D

3 comments:

I love hearing from you!