About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Song of the Week Is...(#32), and Zach's bday party

10,000 Reasons. aka Bless the LORD O My Soul
I heard this on the radio and it is so pretty. 
 Ok, now to my day. We went to my brother's church, Suncrest. It was very interesting. On the way back, we picked up my nephew's birthday balloons. They were angry birds balloons. Angry birds were the birthday party theme. We cleaned up the house, set the table, decorated, and off to Jak's Warehouse. It's a huge building with a TON of games. We did the sky walk, (that was ScArY!!!) mini golf, laser maze, laser tag, and other fun games. Then we picked up the pizza and headed back to the house for the party. I will post pics for you guys to see! Though most of you don't miss me, I miss all of you and miss playing for the teen choir. Hope practice went well! (You might've had a replacement for me.)

6 comments:

  1. why would you think no one misses you? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont belong in that teen group. I just dont fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as far as I'm concerned you fit in fine. Love ya beka <3

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!