About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 27, 2012

WoW!

Wow! So I hear that Katelyn got snowed in and couldn't go to church last night! Plus, I hear that we have 18" of snow in Newark! So sorry for those who have to go out and shovel it. Not to make you guys jealous or anything but we have NO snow here in Dyer IN and Abigail went swimming on Christmas. I shall return to the snow in the New Year! (please pray that I have enough snow here just so I can throw a snowball at Prankster *aka Tom:)

5 comments:

  1. Don't Worry I'm not jealous I've bean wanting snow for a long time, but we finally got it, we have about 16" to 18" in Palmyra and it's still snowing. I hope your having a good time. see you next year:)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM having a good time! Miss all you guys at church and cant wait to share all the photos Im taking! :)

      Delete
  2. Your sorry about the snow? Are you cray z! :O
    I Love it. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me some snow so I can throw it at my brothers!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

      Delete

I love hearing from you!