About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Another one

Hey. Lately, I haven't found anything to write about for the blog so I put together some pictures I had of Elisabeth, Joy, Jacob, and Joe. I don't have much of the guys but that's okay. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Everyone looks so little in the pictures from camp. I really did look like I was going to kill someone in the picture at the teen activity. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!