About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Can't wait!!!!!!

Hello. This is Rebekah. I'm am sooooo excited for camp. It's just 6 days away!!! Hmm.. I wonder if I should count today. If I didn't, it would be 5 days away!!! Oh well. You guys are gonna think me insane  but I already started packing for camp!!! I just couldn't wait. On July 4th, I'm going crazy on that day. Red,White, and Blue, all the way. Those who are going to camp will see. I wish my friend Emily Kubik would come. IDK  if she's coming with us or not. Well, better prepare for a boring ride to camp. BUT! I know I'll have fun!
~Rebekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!