About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A View of a Missionary's life

Hey! It's me Rebekah. I just got an e-mail from Maria Wesley. Her and her husband are missionaries to Jamaica. She has four kids, Moriah, Alexis, Eden, and Brynlee. Her blog is called Raising 4 Princesses. Her blog address is www.caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com
I hope you take a look at her blog. It is absolutely wonderful. She is a loving mother, Godly Christian, and a wonderful influence. She loves the Jamaican people. Maria Wesley is a wonderful person.
~Rebekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!