About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Most Unique Rooms I Have Seen.

Ok, so like I have nothing to do so I'll talk about the most unique rooms I have seen. We all want our dream rooms. My friend Abbey got her dream room. A VIKINGS room! Here is a picture I took from our sleepover.
Most them were videos we took. They were pretty stupid. She has purple walls with a yellow trim, a football field rug, purple curtains and bed covers and pillows. You have to say "Vikings are the best" before you enter. It is really cool. My room on the other hand is not a football style. Mine is, well, my friends would really know, PATRIOTIC! Yep, I'm a patriotic loving fan. Here are some pics of it.
                                          I loved putting up the decorations the way I wanted them....
                                          gotta include the flag!
                                          That's bright! maybe I should have closed the shades...
                                          Now I know I should have closed the shades.
 
My license plate that says "God Bless America.I don't know anyone else with a wild room like Abbey and I. :)
~Rebekah~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!