About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Products

 Hello! This is Rebekah. As you know, I'll be leaving for camp in a week, so I might not be able to do a lot here until I come back. Well, as you  already know, Abbey and I are selling some stuff from the mother-daughter-luncheon. Stuff we had leftover. I have a vase of clay roses. 

                                          flower note cards and ignore the prices.
                                          Mix of notecards
                                           Animal note cards
                            Character Traits Note cards.
   All of my note cards have 10 in them. Hopefully for camp, I'll take lots of pics and make a video from them. Remember, I do take requests for picture videos.
~Rebekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!