About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Follow up From the mother daughter luncheon

Hello! This is Rebekah but I am speaking for both Abbey and myself. We are selling products we had left over from the Mother-daughter-luncheon. We will post pictures of them later. We have  painted rocks, primitive signs, one vase of clay roses, and four packs of note cards. To contact us, please e-mail us at arcrafting9799@yahoo.com
thanks! will have pictures soon!!!
~Rebekah and Abbey~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!