About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Graduation Ceremony!

Hey! Tis me, Rebekah. Last night, we had  a graduation ceremony for the class of 2011. As you already know, Elisabeth Joy Senecal, (I think that's her middle name) Joy Marie Tullock, Jacob Isaac Brown, and Joe Robert Titus, ( Not sure about his middle name) graduated. First there was the procession, the graduates were supposed to walk slowly, but instead they walked down fast. Then we sang "To God Be the Glory", and after that, the teen choir sang "Here Am I". Where I was sitting, there was hardly anyone there! Then there were the rewards to hand out and the diplomas for the graduates. Here are some pictures.
                                          Does she look nervous?
                                          Hmm... I wonder why it wasn't a close up view of her.
                                           He looks serious.
                                          To me,  he almost looks like he's about to cry.
                                          That's our teen choir singing, Joy forgot her book so it was really nice of Brittany to share.
                                          Our teen choir singing
                                           those who completed a year's work
                                           B honor roll




                                           The servants heart
                                          "Keep Running On"
                                          The most beautiful graduates from the Home school
                                           The graduates from the Christian School
                                           wow, doesn't Elisabeth look happy? :)
                                          Joy's picture board
                                           Elisabeth's picture board
                        Jacob's picture board.
I didn't take a picture of Joe's 'cause my battery died. Oh well.  Have a nice day!
~Rebekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!