About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Video!

Hey! It's me Rebekah! Here is a new video of my music group for junior church. I'm at the piano singing with my other friends. My group includes Abby, Amy, Katelyn, Courtney Senecal, and Kimberly Senecal, but Kimmy didn't sing with us on this one. Enjoy! 
~Rebekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!