About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Red Wings Game

Hello! This  post is to make up for doing short posts. Last night, HBC went to a Red Wings game. The adults rode in a gray bus and the teens and little kids rode on a big yellow bus. It seems that Mr. Geer found a dead bumble bee and stuck it in my face. Abbey and I sat next to each other on the bus and we were listening to my i-pod. (with full volume on to drown out the others. baaaad idea) Here's some pics. Abbey and I took.  ( mainly Abbey) If you think this is a lot of pictures, I have even more!

                                           Spike and Mitsy

                                           winding up.....
                                          you can see the ball. it's the little white dot
                                           the other ear was all red!

                                           Heritage Baptist Church is famous!
                                          Gunner
                                          "Luke"

                                          Smile for the camera!
                                          Awww. isn't she cute?
                                           Don't take the camera away
                                           Newspapers anyone?

                                          whos this? answer by commenting. the answer will be given on my next post
                                          wonder who's head is in the bear's
                                          Don't they look 'cool'
                                           I think she was trying to pull out her gum but didn't make it
                                         Look at Courtney's face
                                           She sure seems Cheery!
                                          finally a good picture after 3 tries
                                          Amy seems blury. abbey must have been moving
                                           Joy dancing to the song "Baby" by the Jerk. ( J.B.)
                                          Bad picture
                                            Good picture.
 The baseball that my mom got from the game. I couldn't take anymore pictures because my battery was dying and memory card was full. Oh well, see ya!
~Rebekah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!