About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'M SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!

Hey! This is Rebekah! Today, I am officially done with school! Goodbye 8th grade/9th grade and hellooo summer!. Today, we went to Walmart and I got these totally cute patriotic flip flops. They are white with butterflies with a red, white, and blue pattern, and red straps. No More School! I'm so excited.
~Rebekah~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah well I get to skip a day and go back on the last day of school which is way better!!!!
    LoL

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!