About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Soft Oatmeal Bread

Hey! Tis me Rebekah! Friday, I made a yummy bread. Mrs. Bosje gave us the recipe and I tried it. Here's what it looks like.
 Here's the recipe:
3c. unbleached flour
1 1/2c. quick oats
2 tsp. salt
2 1/2 tsp. instant active yeast
mix these together then add and mix till moist
1 1/2 c. water
1/4 c. raw honey
1/4 c. olive oil
1 tsp. lemon juice. 
Knead for 5 minutes.
Grease and flour 1 bread pan. Place dough in pans and cover with towel. Let rise until desired height. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. If still gooey in the middle, add another 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!