About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

baby shower!!!!

    So Friday night my sister, Gabrielle had her baby shower for her soon to be baby boy. It went well. Her friends hosted and decorated it and Katelyn's mother made the deserts and we played two games. One was that we had to fill in the price of the baby items and the other one was that  when we walked in we got a clothes pin and when we had one on we were not allowed to say the word baby and when we heard someone say 'baby' we were allowed to take one clothes pin off the person who said 'baby' so we had a little devotional and we sang a song. (by the way was a very beautiful and calm song) We went home with either m&ms or a candle and who ever won a game got a gift, it was a lot of fun!!!!!!(also we will be having another one at Amy's house for her)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!