About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

just a little checkup!!

Hello, this is Abbey I'm gonna talk about junior church. We have a special every Sunday and sing about 3 or 4 songs and learn a lot of things and who sings the specials? Why its Me, Bekah, Amy, Katelyn, Kimmy, and we have the boys group which is Christopher, Conner, Robert, and Daniel. Next Sunday HOPEFULLY the boys are going to sing. The girls group sang last week and the week before that. We have been working on a few more songs we will hopefully be singing "A Mothers Love," "Wonderful Merciful Saviour" (which by the way is a really hard song to sing)and i think that is it. Our piano player is Rebekah! The mother -daughter affair of the heart went wonderfully and we had a blast see ya next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!