About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our School

   Hey! This is Rebekah. I'm retyping Abbey's post because we are experiencing some weird problems with our font.
     Hey! It's me Abbey. Just doing another little checkup. (by the way, I was wrong, Katelyn is singing Sunday.) What shall I talk about???? Let's talk about our church-school. Our school is a private school and my sister happens to be  the supervisor!!!! We have gym about 1:15 or 1:05 on Mondays and Thursdays. Friday, at 1:15, we have our 5 minute break, then we tear down the room. (which basically means we take down the tables and chairs and set up for Sunday's junior church) We get little booklets to work on which we get from 5-7 subjects and we do about 3-4 pages in each PACE. ( which is what our booklets are called) Then when we finish the PACE, we get the next one. Our PACE'S are an average of 40 pages. One of the reason that they are called PACE'S is that we work at our own pace. An example is that I'm supposed to be in 6th grade but I'm very very very close to 9th grade work so yeah, I love my school. Can you imagine that I have four more long grades of school!!!!!!!!! Rebekah does not go to our school. She used to but now she's home schooled but she uses the same PACE'S we do. Well that's our school!!!~ Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!