About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

update!

Hey! This is Rebekah. I guess it's time for  and update. Today I had sewing lessons and I FINALLY finished my tablecloth/blanket. Here's what the whole thing looks like. 
                    This is the whole thing. Red, white and blue!  Here's what the middle looks like.
                  That was a little tricky with the heart. Here's what I used for the trimming.
 Don't you just LOVE the red,white,and blue? 
~ Rebekah ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!