About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Love

A Mother's Love
             by Rebekah
    This is a poem I made up.
                     A Mother's Love
A mother is there
to love and care.
She knows if we've done wrong.
She teaches the Bible,
She teaches God's song,
"Mother May I" is our game,
where we learn our manners.
Her love is just the same, 
so post it on every banner.
Mother, may I fulfill,
the desires of you heart,
So we can never be apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!