About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Piano Recital

Hello! This is Rebekah. Last night, I had a piano recital. There were 20 kids and I was the oldest so I HAD to go last. That was nerve wrecking. I knew 8 kids. 3 from NYSSMA and 5 from the home lessons. There were 3 people who played Fur Elise. This boy named Devon, he played Laid Back Ludwig that had Fur Elise, Entertainment, and Beethoven's Ninth Symphony. He played parts of those. Nadia Rothpearl played Fur Elise the shorter version and I played Fur Elise the 4 page-long version. My piano teacher told who did NYSSMA and what they got. Here's what it read.
Nathaniel got an Excellent
Anna got an Excellent
Abbey got an Excellent
Jennifer got an  Excellent
Rebekah got an OUSTANDING
  Don't know why she put it all  in capitals. My friend Jennifer Shields and I hung out there. This little girl named Pierce had her own "dance show". She was twirling around before the recital. How cute! :) Well.... got to go. bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!