About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
    by Rebekah
   HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Today, Louisa Foster sand "My Mother's Gentle Love". She sang that yesterday at the Affair of The Heart. The same thing happened again as last Sunday! I come into the auditorium and I can't even sit with my friend! Thanks to Luke! Ok, back to the subject. Today's Mother's Day so do something nice for your mother. Give her flowers,cards, or something YOU made. Yes you. To me, Louisa Foster's gift to her mom was her song. So........ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!