About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yin-Yang

Hello! This is your patriotic loving editor! Yesterday, I was thinking about my friend Emily Kubik. We kept in contact ever since camp last year.  We decided to do friendship necklaces of yin-yang. Here is the pic. I got the white.
 Here's how you make it. Take some bakeable clay of clay that hardens, roll it out and take any size cookie cutter. Then take a piece of clay and roll it between you hands until it looks like a skinny piece of clay. After you do that, take the clay and make and S on top of the clay circle. Once you do that, take a knife and cut along it and make a hole for your string to go through. After you bake it or if it hardens, paint on black with a white dot and the other one white with a black dot.Let that dry and then add your string. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!