About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer

Hey! This is Rebekah! School is closing in on us and the beginning of summer vacation for us is busy. (by us I mean everybody) Graduation is coming soon and we have 4 graduates this year. (I think) Jacob Brown, Joe Titus (I think), Joy Tullock, and Elisabeth Senecal are graduating this year. The Teen Choir is singing "Here Am I". On June 17th, the church is going to a Red Wings Game. The high schoolers and some others are going to Albany. Camp is only 43 days away, CAN'T WAIT! My good friend Courtney is coming too! That is gonna be really fun! Well, gtg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!