About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update

      Hey! It's Rebekah! Time for an update from me. Today is Saturday and we usually spend the mornings away from GOD. Well this morning, set aside a time to read your BIBLE. I'm going through the book of Revelations. I'm on the 20th Chapter. If you have trouble understanding the Rapture and the Tribulation, go to your library and look for the books "Left Behind". For kids, read "Left Behind <the kids>" They are really good books. I couldn't stop reading them. Today is Teen Soul Winning and I hope we get to knock on doors today. So GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!