About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Nutritionist

Nutritionist
            by Rebekah
    This is a composition I wrote for biology. So I'm gonna write small 'cause it's long.
                                      Nutritionist
     My career topic is about Nutritionists. A nutritionist is a person who advises on matters of food and nutrition impacts on health. They are recognized health care professionals.
     The job duties of a nutritionist involves the review of the nutritional content of an organization's entire menu, educating the food service staff on nutritional concepts, or proposing changes and monitoring compliance with local, state, or federal regulations. Assessing and individual's dietary habits and devising a program that rectifies nutritional deficiencies are also part of a nutritionist's jobs. 
     a nutritionist could work at hospitals, nursing homes, correctional facilities, or schools that serve meals to a large number of people. They could also work in the food industry.
      To be a nutritionist, you must have a 4-year bachelors degree. Food service is one of the programs you can take. Food service courses involve finance, accounting, and institutional management. Dietetics is another program you can take. Dietetic courses include biology, biochemistry, microbiology, and chemistry. Nutrition Science is another program you can take. Courses topics include food and culture, nutritional evaluation, nutritional therapy, and food service delivery. All bachelor's degree programs require completion of general education courses in composition, mathematics, and the humanities or social science. 
    This career interests me because a friend of mine has a problem with this and is going to become a nutritionist.
     
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!