About Me

My photo
My name is Rebekah and I ♥ my Lord Jesus Christ. I remember when I got baptized when I was young but couldn't remember when I got saved and that got me wondering if I really was saved.Living in doubt really started to bug me so at camp on July 2nd,2012, the first service on the first night, I reconfirmed my salvation! That Sunday night when I got back, I got re-baptized along with 2 of my friends.

Total Page views! God Bless You!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

what shall we talk about???

Let's see...ooh! I know, school is ending soon. I can't wait!!! I'm almost done. All I have left is....about 20 pages left in English (I'm working on 2 at the same time they both have 10 pages left in each) , about 10 pages in math, and three pages left in Literature, ( I'm sure you don't care but I do!!!). Everything is getting done and this summer is going to be great! My birthday is coming up, I'm going to have a little nephew, no school, swimming in our pool, softball at our church, and did I mention NO SCHOOL!!! Did you happen to catch a sight of our "page views" were up to 645!!! This is because of all of you! Thanks to all of you!
~Abbey~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!